The Cashbox 430 is the answer to your needs for a cash drawer with an integrated serial interface. It is also very robust, is a good size, provides room for 5 notes
and 9 coins, and is unbeatable value for a serial cash drawer.
It also includes the power supply for the serial port.
The CB-430 is designed with strength and reliability in mind. Construction of the physical drawer and the quality of materials used is most important when choosing a cash drawer for any retail solution. The CB420 Cash Drawer is a fully pop-riveted heavy duty metal unit unlike spot welding or tonguein-slot construction which can easily break, twist, buckle and become loose over a short period of use.
Keeping up with the strong design, the base chassis housing is constructed from fully pop-riveted heavy duty metal. Unlike competitive units on the market, the drawer stoppers are not added items
spot-welded or clipped to the chassis; they are moulded directly into the chassis’ heavy duty metal design along with screw mounted chassis bearing rollers. This will keep your drawer action stable under any work load without the eventual sag caused by bent or broken clips.
- Available in pearl white and black
- Heavy duty ABS plastic construction
- Adjustable divider for 4 or 5 compartments. Spring loaded bill clip.
- Separate coin tray removable from the bill tray. Adjustable divider or up to 9 compartments
- Front access slot for checks, credit card receipt or any papers
- 3 position key lock for maximum security
- Dimension: 425(W) x 425(L) x 90(H) mm
- Weight: 9 Kg