The all new Cino F780 or F780 barcode scanner Is the factory upgrade of the popular FBC760. Thanks to the revolutionary FuzzyScan 2.0 Imaging Technology and ruggedized construction, the new FuzzyScan F780 bar code linear imager from Cino impresses the user with high scanning performance and exceptional reliability. The F780 series is the best-of-breed blend of form and functionality to meet the need of the retail industry and general purpose applications.
The USB version of this Scanner is "Plug and Play". You don't need to load any drivers, just plug it in, and let your computer do the rest. You are ready to start scanning barcodes into your PC / POS System immediately.
- Solid State Linear Imager Technology, No moving parts!
- Rugged and compact design
- Bright Sharp Aiming Line
- Fast Decoding Rate
- Optical and Audible Read Confirmation
- Exceptional Read Performance
- Manual, Presentation Mode or Auto Trigger
- Universal interface
- Reads Degraded and damaged bar-codes
- Powerful, Flexible Architecture
- Embedded outstanding DataWizard to meet most of the data editing requirement
- Ruggedized over-mold design to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 1.6 meter
- GS1 DataBar, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code support
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 2" depth of field
- More than 16" reading distance on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- High speed scanning rate up to 500 scans per second for snappy barcode capture
- Automatically switch between presentation scanning and hand-held scanning while working with Cino
- Optional vibrator for noisy working environmentSmartStand
Compact yet ruggedized construction
To deliver the highest level of dependability, the F780 is built with compact and robust over-mold housing. It is rugged enough to withstand multiple drops from 1.6 meter to concrete to meet your day-to-day scan-intensive use.
Outstanding reading performance
The F780 provides outstanding performance on reading damaged, smudged, poorly-printed and low contrast barcode labels that are commonly found in the real world quickly and accurately.
Latest linear-stacked barcodes support
To meet the latest application requirement, the F788 supports most popular linear-stacked barcodes, including PDF, MicroPDF, Codablock, GS1 Databar Linear-stacked and Composite.