Cino FBC780BT or F780BT Bluetooth Cordless Bar Code Scanner - USB Finally an affordable top brandname Cordless Scanner with some serious wireless range ! We have tested this up to 70 meters.
Cino's FBC780BT bluetooth handheld reader is perfect for use at the point-of-sale plus this multi-purpose device can also double for inventory, price checking and shelf replenishment activities. The product provides an outstanding return on investment for users seeking a cordless handheld device for general purpose retail and commercial data collection applications.
- Ruggedized over-mold design to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 1.8 meter
- CINO F780 Bluetooth Scanner with smart Cradle
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR wireless technology with more than 80m communication coverage
- Plug-and-play cordless migration by working with smart cradle
- Support multiple connections up to 7 scanners in PICO mode
- Support both HID and SPP profiles to connect with most Bluetooth-enabled hosts
- Memory storage up to 20,000 EAN-13 scans for batch scanning
- Batch scanning function is ideal for inventory application
- Support out-of-range scanning and auto-reconnection features
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 2" depth of field
- More than 16" reading distance on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- GS1 DataBar Linear-stacked, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code are supported
More Info :
Compact yet ruggedized construction:
To deliver the highest level of dependability, the F780BT is built with compact and robust over-mold housing. It is rugged enough to withstand multiple drops from 1.8 meter to concrete to meet your day-to-day scan-intensive use anywhere.
Superior wireless connectivity:
F780BT provides several radio link modes to communicate with most host devices. When Bluetooth-enabled host device is not available, it can work with the smart cradle in PAIR mode or PICO mode. This provides an instant plug-and-play cordless migration to your existing non-Bluetooth-enabled IT assets. Moreover, the PICO mode supports multiple connections up to 7 scanners with one smart cradle, reducing your total cost of ownership. Furthermore, you also can use F780BT with Bluetooth-enabled host devices via SPP or HID service in SPP mode or HID mode.
All-around functionality for diverse applications:
To suit diverse business applications, F780BT is feature-rich to represent its best value in its class. When enabling Batch Scanning function, F780BT is capable of collecting more than 20,000 EAN-13 barcode data. This makes F780BT ideal for inventory application. The Out-of-range scanning feature allows F780BT to continue scanning data even when it loses radio connection. Once the Presentation Scanning Auto-sense function is enabled for hand-free application, the F780BT switches from trigger mode to presentation mode automatically when it is placed on SmartStand or smart cradle.