The CipherLab 1500 hand held barcode scanner. Includes the hands free Stand and connection cable (either USB, PS2, or RS232). Please note, this is NOT a cordless scanner.
Maximize productivity and performance with the fast, reliable 1500 linear imaging scanner. The 1500 offers accuracy and efficiency with the reliability of no moving parts for low cost of ownership. Delivering a snappy 200 decodes/second, the 1500's 2500-pixel optical scanner reads multiple symbologies in a single tool and provides auto-sense scanning. A large LED and adjustable tone signal instant scan recognition to speed workflow.
The USB version of this Scanner is "Plug and Play". You don't need to load any drivers, just plug it in, and let your computer do the rest. You are ready to start scanning barcodes into your PC / POS System immediately.
- Includes 3 position stand, upright hands free, desk holder or wall holder
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction for 1.5m drop resistance
- IP 30 rating
- Includes free scanmaster configuration software
- 5 year manufacturers warranty (see terms and conditions for further details)
- Scans most barcode symbologies out of the box
- USB barcode scanner work like a keyboard in that, when you scan a barcode, the computer puts the number in the active field as if you were typing it in with a keyboard. As with a Keyboard, you don't need any drivers, it is plug and play.