Gryphon D4130 Barcode Scanner. Also known as the Gryphon D4100 Series scanner
Gryphon™ I General Purpose Corded Handheld linear Imager Bar Code Reader The Gryphon I reader is a next-generation linear imager providing best reading performance and durability of the industry that makes it the ultimate solution for any market and applications from retail to light industrial.
The USB version of this Scanner is "Plug and Play". You don't need to load any drivers, just plug it in, and let your computer do the rest. You are ready to start scanning barcodes into your PC / POS System immediately.
The extreme versatility of the Gryphon I reader is combining many top performing and distinctive features together in a perfect balance, from reading capability to durability, ergonomics, connectivity, and the usual appealing design.
- Standard factory warranty is five years!
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' for good-read feedback
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with low-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.
Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232. Both interface sets offer configuration flexibility and are easily adapted for migration or future changes to the host system. Remote Host Download lowers the service costs and improves operations allowing for hassle-free field upgrades while the desktop Datalogic Aladdin™ configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, especially for inexperienced users.
The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ stylish enclosures, reduced weight and physical dimensions together with a 1.8 m / 5.9 ft drop resistance and IP52 sealing rating produce a reliable, ergonomic solution with the combined excellence of ease of use and advanced reading capabilities.
- 1D / Linear Codes
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Stacked Codes
- GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked
- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- Operating (Typical)
225 mA @ 5 VDC
245 mA @ 5 VDC
- Standby/Idle (Typical)
- Input Voltage
4.5 - 14.0 VDC
4.75 - 5.25 VDC
- Ambient Light
- Drop Resistance
- Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD Protection (Air Discharge)
- Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Particulate and Water Sealing
- 0 to 55 °C / 32 to 131 °F
- -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB Multi-Interface
- RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface
- Colors Available
- 18.1 x 7.1 x 10.0 cm / 7.1 x 2.8 x 3.9 in
- Imager Sensor
- Light Source
- Dual LED Array 630 - 670 nm
- Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum)
- Read Rate (Maximum)
- Reading Angle
- Roll (Tilt)
- Skew (Yaw)
- Reading Indicators
- Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume)
- Datalogic 'Green Spot' Good Read Feedback
- Good Read LED
- Resolution (Maximum)
Reading Ranges - Typical Depth of Field
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 5 mils
- 6.0 to 18.0 cm / 2.3 to 7.0 in
- 7.5 mils
- 3.5 to 30.0 cm / 1.4 to 11.7 in
- 10 mils
- 2.0 to 45.0 cm / 0.8 to 17.7 in
- 13 mils
- 3.0 to 60.0 cm / 1.2 to 23.4 in
- 20 mils
- 3.0 to 80.0 cm / 1.2 to 31.2 in
Safety & Regulatory
- Agency Approvals
- The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
- The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
- Environmental Compliance
- Complies to China RoHS
- Complies to EU RoHS
- LED Classification
- IEC 60825-1 Class 1 LED Product
- Datalogic Aladdin™
- Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge
- OPOS / JavaPOS
- JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
- OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge
- Remote Host Download
- Lowers service costs and improves operations