** SOON TO BE DISCONTINUED ** The Epson TM-T88V Receipt Printer has just replaced the Epson TM-T88IV. Now the the highest selling POS printer / Receipt Printer in Australia is even smarter with both USB and RS232 or USB and Parallel connections on each unit - Does not include Ethernet!!
This receipt printer is supported by nearly ALL POS software! It is the industry standard, so if in doubt about your requirements, the T88V receipt printer is the right choice for you. Reliability and Compatibility for total piece of mind! Now with 4 year Warranty.
Quick Product Summary
Type: Thermal Receipt Printer
Usage: Great for Retail, Office or wherever High Speed, High Compatiblity Receipt printing is required.
Compatibility: All POS Software. Apple Mac compatible.
Warranty: 4 Year Return to HotPOS Warranty
Paper Rolls: 80x80mm Thermal Rolls
A compact thermal printer with the ultimate in user-friendliness
The TM-T88V POS thermal receipt printer is the latest addition to Epson's industry-leading TM-T88 POS receipt printer series. The TM-T88V delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before. It offers 50% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88IV, 35% more reliability, new ease-of-use features and dual interfaces. In addition, multiple configurations of the TM-T88V meet ENERGY STAR requirements making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer available today. Also known as Epson M244A.
- Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
- Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
- Dual interfaces standard including built-in USB plus one UIB interface
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- OS support for Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
- Low power consumption, ENERGY STAR qualified
- Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
- Features print options to reduce paper usage
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
- Industry-leading four-year limited warranty