Please note this has now been superceded by the IT3820.
The Honeywell ImageTeam 5620 is a cordless bluetooth version of the IT-5600
• 3 year warranty
• Accumulate mode for when out of range
• Up to 57,000 scans per charge
• 30 metre line of sight range with adaptive frequency hopping to avoid interference.
Hand Held Products IT5620 combines exclusive Adaptus Imaging Technology with Bluetooth wireless connectivity to provide class-leading performance and durability for retail and commercial cordless bar code reading.
In applications where operators must move about to read bar codes, cables become a limiting factor. They cause inefficiencies or safety and ergonomic concerns. Cable length often limits working range, resulting in an object being moved to the reader because the reader can’t be taken to the object. With cordless bar code reading, operators have freedom of movement required to quickly, safely, and ergonomically read bar code data. With a 10m working range and 24 inch (61cm) read-range, the IT5620 has the right combination of performance and features.
Having the right performance is only part of the solution; staying in service is just as important. The IT5620 also has class-leading durability. It was designed to survive in real world mobile applications. Hand Held Products is committed to creating some of the most rugged products available, and the IT5620 is another example of that commitment. With no moving parts and a robust housing design, the IT5620 will easily provide years of service in retail and commercial environments, creating a favorable total cost of ownership.
Adaptus™ Imaging Technology - Hand Held Products’ exclusive brand of imaging technology provides best-in-class read range and an unsurpassed ability to read poor quality bar codes. Both features are well suited to cordless applications where improved efficiency and ergonomics are primary goals.
Bluetooth® v1.2 Class 2 Radio - Developed to reduce interference in existing RF backbones, including 802.11. Only v1.2 uses Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) to mitigate data collisions in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, while providing a 33 foot (10m) working range.
Unique Base Design offers the following features:
• A minimal footprint that is up to 33% smaller than major competitors’, simplifying installation and leaving more counter space for customer service or other application needs.
• Presentation scanning with a docked imager for efficient, hands-free bar code reading.
• Host-powered interface and RF link; an exclusive Hand Held Products feature that extends the mobile capabilities of the IT5620 by drawing power from a portable device for radio and host communications.
Battery - A long lasting, high capacity lithium ion battery provides 57,000 scans per full charge with no conditioning required. The battery is field-replaceable.
Durable - Hand Held Products' solid state, no-moving-parts imager design withstands more than fifty 6 foot (1.8m) drops to concrete