Xenon 1902, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1902 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range)
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software to manage all scanners within their network
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge
- Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
Part Number: SCHW1902GHDUBKIT