The Metrologic/Honeywell MS7120/Orbit Laser presentation barcode scanner. A fantastic benchtop scanner for the retail environment ,where fast, accurate scanning is required.
Orbit® provides aggressive scanning at the face of the scan window through its wide head design and patented omnidirectional scan pattern.
- 3 year warranty !
- Fully automatic scanning operation
- 20 line scan pattern
- 1200 scans / second
- Small footprint
- Angle adjustable scan window
- Decodes all standard 1D, RSS-14, RSS Limited, and RSS expanded bar codes
- Powerlink user replaceable cables
- OPOS and JPOS compatible
- Easy programming using MetroSelect® bar codes or MetroSet® Windows® -
- based software
- Includes high quality cables, power supply, manuals and wall mount bracket.
MS7120 Orbit Quick Specs
Depth of Field:
00 mm - 215 mm (0” - 8.5”) for 0.33 mm (13 mil) bar codes
Width of Field:
60 mm (2.4”) @ face; 105 mm (4.1”) @ 216 mm (8.5”)
1200 scan lines per second
5 fields of 4 parallel lines (omnidirectional)
Minimum Bar Width:
0.13 mm (5.2 mil)
150 mm (5.9”) H x 105 mm (4.1”) D x Orb Width: 80 mm (3.1”) Base Width: 102 mm (4”)
PC Keyboard Wedge, RS232, OCIA, Light Pen Emulation, IBM 468X/469X, Stand Alone Keyboard, USB (low speed and full speed)
Visible Laser Diode 650 nm ± 10 nm
410 g (14.5 oz)
Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4’) drops
The RS232 connection comes with the required power supply