This Model has replaced the TTP-245. The TSC TTP-247 desktop thermal printer is the 100% compatible alternative to the Zebra TLP2844 printer. It offers the high performance and low costthat TSC customers have come to expect – with a new smaller footprint. The TTP-247 series is built to the highest standards of durability and reliability and provides the best value compared to any desktop thermal printer in the world. It prints up to 4-inch wide labels, tags or receipts. It is the perfect fit when you need a space-saving printer for 4-inch wide labels, tags or receipts.
The TTP-247C features up to 7-inch-per-second print speed to meet your low-to medium-volume printing applications. And with its 200 MHz 32-bit processor, it increases your productivity with fast “first label out” and no between label delays even when taking advantage of its internally scalable True Type fonts. Add a standard internal Ethernet port and this printer is easily integrated into any application.
The easy-to-use design provides simple, fast ribbon and media loading. And with TSC’s smallest footprint ever for a 4-inch desktop printer, the TTP-247 series easily fits into your most congested workspaces.
- Emulates Zebra TLP2824 and TLP2844 plus many other Zebra models.
- Up to 177.8 mm (7”) per sec. print speed
- 4 MB Flash memory and 8 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Label gap sensor & full-range adjustable black mark sensor
- Parallel, serial & USB 2.0 interfaces
- Label capacity up to 214 mm OD (8.4” OD)
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
Popular optional Extras Available include: Stand alone keyboard, barcode scanner, cutter module,
battery pack and external media hanger.
Please specify which interface cable you would like included when ordering.